There is no better nanny agency to represent you than Haven Nanny. We believe that connecting you with the perfect family is our definition of success. We strive to find the best family for you, where you not only form a special bond with the children but become apart of the family. Haven nannies are in high demand and there is always a loving family looking for a loving and professional nanny like yourself. Our nannies have a strong reputation for being responsible, caring, and attentive.
Haven Nanny Guarantees:
- High Base Hourly Rate: Minimum Experience = $16-$18 Per Hour For One Child; More Experience = Higher Hourly Rate
- Additional Child/Children Rate: $2 Per Hour (Above Base Rate) For Each Additional Child
- Nanny Resources: We provide you with the information you need to help keep the little ones entertained, engaged and learning.
- We Find Families Fast: Once represented by Haven, we connect you with a family faster than other agencies due to our unique placement process.
- Family Options: Our goal is to provide you with a great list of families to choose from. Instead of the family choosing you, you and the family choose each other.
- Career Options: As a Haven Nanny you will be taken seriously as a nanny. The nanny/childcare industry is filled with people that shouldn't be allowed to care for children and we're aiming to change that. After being selected by our Placement Team as a Haven Nanny, you'll be a highly valued candidate for employment and, as long as you do well and produce great reviews from the families you work with, we'll always stand by you!
- Personally vetted by our Haven Nanny Placement Team to met our highest standards
- A genuine nurturing heart for children
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legal to accept employment in the United States
- Can read, write and speak English fluently
- Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving and
- Pass a rigorous criminal background and records search
- Access to a dependable vehicle
- At least one year of childcare experience with valid references
- At least three year work experience with valid references
- Up-to-date CPR Certification or willingness to obtain before Haven interview
- Up-to-date First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain before Haven interview
- Home must be a safe, stable environment
- Must provide a detailed job description for nanny
- Four to six weeks notice requested to begin the process, to set up meetings, and to arrange nanny and family starting date.
- Childcare salary and other compensation (i.e. benefits) will be established between the caregiver and family.
Step One - Nanny Application
Complete and submit our Nanny Application by clicking the button below.
Step Two - haven nanny interview
After looking over your application and resume, we will set up an in person interview with you. Once we have found that you have met all of Haven's qualifications, we will begin the search for your best family match.
Step Three - family interview(s)
The nanny/family interview process begins. Please allow one to six weeks for the interview process. During this time, if not already, you will need to get your CPR and First Aid certification.
Step Four - Job offer
Once the right family is found, you will both go over the Family/Nanny contract and establish beginning date.
Step Five - background check
Once you have obtained a job offer from a family, you will be required to clear an extensive background check before your first day of work.