When you can't be there for your little ones, we're here to find a Haven Nanny that can. Not every nanny is a Haven Nanny. We personally vet each nanny we represent to ensure they meet our highest standards.
We also take special care of our nannies to ensure that they find the family that is right for them. Please review our Family and Nanny Expectations below to learn more.
- Home must be a safe, stable environment
- Must provide a detailed job description for nanny
- Four to six weeks notice requested to begin the process, to set up meetings, and to arrange nanny and family starting date.
- Childcare salary and other compensation (i.e. benefits) will be established between the caregiver and family.
- Personally vetted by our Haven Nanny Placement Team to met our highest standards
- A genuine nurturing heart for children
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legal to accept employment in the United States
- Can read, write and speak English fluently
- Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving and
- Pass a rigorous criminal background and records search
- Access to a dependable vehicle
- At least one year of childcare experience with valid references
- At least three year work experience with valid references
- Up-to-date CPR Certification
- Up-to-date First Aid Certification
Step One - parent registration
To begin the search for your genuine loving and nurturing childcare professional, click below to complete and submit your Parent Registration.
Step Two - Childcare Details
Once your Parent Registration is submitted, our placement team will contact you within the next 24 hours to learn more about your families childcare needs so that we can find the best childcare professional for your sweet family. Next, we will email you the link to complete and sign our Parent Agreement, and to collect the Registration Fee.
STEP THREE - Nanny Profile Review
After we know exactly what you are looking for, we'll begin the search for the best match for your family. The resulting childcare profiles will be sent directly to your email inbox for you to review with your family and children in the comfort of your own home.
STEP FOUR - Nanny Interview(s)
Once your family has selected which childcare professional(s) that you would like to pursue, we will assist you in setting up a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well, feel free to schedule an in-person interview to ensure that you are making the right decision for your childcare needs.
STEP FIVE - Hiring Your New Nanny
When you are ready to hire the best candidate, notify us and present the candidate with a job offer. Next, the new nanny will go through an extensive background check before their first of work. Once the candidate clears their background check, we will collect the Finder Fee.